Friday, September 29, 2017

IAA cars ( I know so much about them, jk)


 For the car enthusiasts in America, be jealous. I went to the biggest car show in the world! My host dad and brother brought be down to Frankfurt for the day to see the newest and coolest cars for the upcoming years! After a solid 30 minutes of me talking about how amazing my Subaru is ( and my car withdrawals) we finally stumbled across my car! I may or may not have cried or at least wanted to! So, here you can see me with my beloved car model. It was extremely amazing to see what the future holds for cars around the world and how fast the change is coming! Many car brands are switching over to fully electric cars with sleek, modern designs.
 Mom, if you're reading this please buy me the VW all electric bus when it comes out in five years(: thnx
It was amazingly cool to see all the cars and to spend the day with my host brother and host father!





2 comments:

  1. In 5 years you can buy your own VW😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Izzy! We put your post up on the screen at Rotary yesterday. It looked great and spawned a lot of conversation. Thank you for posting, we will look forward to it every week- remember that even just a picture is fine if you don't have time to write something. We are so proud of you!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete